Synofit: Quality Service
Would you like to receive Synofit brochures? You can order them free on this page.
Delivery time is usually within three (3) working day sas from the date you place the order. If this is not achievable, (because the product ordered is out of stock or no longer available), or for whatever reason there is a delay, or maybe an order cannot be delivered or only partially delivered, than, in less than two days as from the date the order was placed, you will be notified and in such case you will have the right to cancel the order without penalty.
In most cases, your order will be shipped by mail. When your order is shipped, we will inform you by email. Free shipping on orders over £45.00!
If you are a consumer, you have the right to return the purchased goods, UNOPENED, without giving any reason, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods. If after this period, the goods delivered have not been returned to Synofit, the purchase is a fact. We kindly ask you, before returning the goods, to inform Synofit accordingly within the 14 working days period since the date of receipt. Your order must be returned in its original packaging and preserved in new condition. If the products are used, encumbered or if they have been damaged in any way, the right of order cancellation lapses. Synofit ensures that, within 14 days after reception of the return, the full purchase price plus any shipping costs will be refunded to you. The return of the delivered goods is entirely at the risk and expense of the consumer.
When placing your order, you can choose from the available payment options. Once we receive payment confirmation, your order will be processed. This also applies to PayPal and credit card payment methods.
Both Synofit Europe B.V. and Trikos Medical respect the privacy of all users of the site and ensure that the personal information provided is kept confidential. We use your information just to process orders as quickly and easy as possible. For other purposes, this information will only be used with your prior permission. Neither Synofit Europe B.V. nor Trikos Medical will sell your details. Neither Synofit Europe B.V. nor Trikos Medical will sell your personal information to third parties and will only provide them to third parties that are involved in processing your order. Both our employees and involved third parties are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your details. Both Synofit Europe B.V. and Trikos Medical use the obtained data to supply their clients with the following services:
- When you place an order, we need your name, email address, delivery address and payment information to process your order and keep you informed of its progress.
- To make shopping at Synofit as pleasant as possible, with your consent we will save your personal information, the details of your order and the use of our services. This allows us to personalise the website.
- We will use your email address to inform you of the website developments and special offers. If you do not want this, please send us a message and say that you want to unsubscribe.
- When you place an order with Synofit, if you want, we can keep your details on a secure server. You can register a username and password so that your name, address, telephone number, email address, shipping and payment information will be saved, so that you do not have to enter them again for each new order.
- Information on the use of our site and the feedback that we receive from our visitors helps us to develop and improve our site.
- When you respond to a promotion or contest, we will ask you for your name, address and email address. These we use to perform the action, to disclose the winner(s), and to measure the response to our marketing efforts.
Click here to download the General Terms and Conditions.